Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pink!

I love this coat!!  I found it at the Goodwill Store on Cary Street in the fall.


I had been thinking about a new winter coat...for no apparent reason except that I wanted one.  I was thinking conservative length, conservative color....boring.  I was ready to ditch what has been dubbed as the "bishop coat".  I think that I have had it for 10 or more years.  It is black, long, and very warm...I still have it...hard to let go of.

But then I saw this coat...and this.



But after I got it home, I realized that it had really big shoulder pads.  Besides the fact that shoulder pads are kind of creepy...I really never needed them...assuming that anybody did :).  So my plan was to remove them...and today I finally did.

And now I really love my pink coat!


No comments:

Post a Comment